Senior Growth Marketer
Inventora is a complete business management system created for handmade business owners. We are a startup focused on helping artisan businesses grow by creating tools that help them efficiently run their day-to-day operations.
We are seeing a Head of Growth to help us expand our reach, grow our revenue per customer (land & expand), and validate new growth strategies & tactics to set us up for long-term success. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong growth background, strong drive, and the ability to take on day-to-day tactical work to grow Inventora. We are not looking for a pure manager, as we are currently a team of four, however that will certainly be part of the role as we expand.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Testing & validating different growth strategies
- Analyzing, understanding, and putting metrics behind our current growth channels
- Automating reachouts and sorting of customer leads
- Content & SEO through the lens of growth
- Managing partner relationships with businesses & influencers
This position is full-time, salaried, with a component of performance-base compensation, and remote-friendly. Healthcare benefits provided to all US employees.
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Senior Growth Marketer’